Combined instabilities knee brace
Genu Arexa 50k13 Knee Orthosis
This is a new knee brace designed for ACL,PCL and MCL,LCL injuries.
It has the added ability of range of motion settings.The brace is very light and has a low profile.The Orthotist is able to customize the knee brace for optimal comfort and function.
MOTO.X. W.A. CTi OTS
The NEW CTi OTS (Off-the-Shelf) brace that has set the standard for truly customer ligament knee bracing for nearly 25 years is available off-the-shelf (OTS).
Great for MOTO X ,WIND SURFING,SNOW BOARDING AND WAKE BOARDING AS WELL AS ANY OTHER EXTREME SPORT
Substituting elements of the rigid CTi frame with flexible subshell and Adjustable Tibial Strap, CTi OTS provides adjustability and an excellent out-of-the-box fit while maintaining the level of support and protection that you expect from a CTi knee brace.
Unloader One OTS
The Unloader One brace has 30-50% more unloading power than the original Unloader, with only half the weight. This brace has a new kind of breathable padding coated with silicone that virtually eliminates migration (slipping or rotation) and two Dynamic Force Straps work in conjunction with an easy-to-adjust control system which allows patients to better manage their knee pain.
Indications & usage
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, such as Articular Cartilage Defect Repair, Meniscal Cartilage Repair, Avascular Necrosis, or Tibia Plateau Fracture
- Thigh circumferences of 13.5” (34.3cm) to 29” (73.5cm) and calf circumferences of 10” (25cm) to 24” (61.5cm)
- All activity levels
Other features & benefits
- Breathable, microfiber fabric liners (6 colours available) mask the product frame (additional fee)
- Flexible, low-profile upright contours to patient anatomy and allows use underneath clothing
- Quick Connect Strapping for tool-free removal and replacement
- Lightweight frame is perforated for flexibility and ventilation
- Dual Dynamic Force Straps increase unloading capabilities and eliminate rotational tendencies caused by a single strap
- Tool-free, racheting Dynamic Force Control System enables self-dosing by the patient for easier pain management
- Quick Fit Buckles with leverage arms enable easy application and removal without the need for cumbersome strap adjustment
- An Aerospacer base material coated with Ossur sensil® Silicone Technology results in a breathable padding that won’t migrate
Custom made Ankle Foot Orthotics
Custom made ankle foot orthotics:
We custom make ankle foot orthotics for the treatment of drop foot. From a negative plaster cast of the lower leg which is modified to the desired prescription and then vacuum formed in polypropylene.
We then trim the AFO to the desired flexibility and shape.
The AFO acts as a spring to lift the foot and toes during the swing phase of the gait cycle and dampen heel strike as you walk.
Custom made UCBL (heel cup) foot Orthotics
Custom made UCBL foot orthotics:
The UCBL is a custom made foot orthotic made from a negative plaster cast. The function of this device is to hold the heel and mid foot in a neutral position.
We use the UCBL in the treatment of a flexible flat foot where correction to the neutral position is possible.
The device fits inside the shoe and is worn with a sock.
Custom made CAD-CAM foot orthotics
A functional foot orthotic can help with many foot problems.The semi-rigid EVA material is far more functional and comfortable in controlling the foot.We are able to get a far more comfortable orthosis than the hard plastic type.
Walking over the Rs scan pressure plate allows us to get a dynamic image in real time of the pressure and force distrubution taking place under your feet as you walk.This technology allows us to assess your gait and create a functional foot orthotic that supports your feet, alleviates pressure and corrects your gait.
To manufacture the foot orthotics we use the Swiss Comfort CAD-CAM system to take a pressure digitised mould of your feet, over-lay it on a scanned picture of your feet and then do the necessary adjustments to that digitised mould using the Swiss Comfort program.
The appropriate orthotic blank is placed into the Swiss Comfort mill which mills out the orthoses to the exact funtional shape that is required. A second pair can simply be milled out at a later stage if required.
We have three densities of EVA orthotic blanks to chose from depending on the need.
Airlight ROM Knee
The Airlight knee brace is suitable for treatment of ligament and knee injuries requiring limitation of knee motion. Adjustable Range of Motion with simple push button adjustable length and low profile to easily fit under clothes. This brace is lightweight and easy to fit and adjust.The brace is suitable for ACL,PCL,MCLand LCL injuries.
The brace is good for pre and post op.
- Push button lockouts in 15 degree increments - flexion (0 to105degrees) and extension (-15 to 90 degrees)
- Available in Universal or pre shaped Left and Right versions
- Push button to easily adjust length from 51cm to 61cm
- Refurbishment (straps and liners) are available
Equalizer Premium Standard Height Walker
- Contoured strut design allows the walker frame to conform to the patients’ anatomy, ensuring a better fit
- Unique shock absorbing sole reduces impact of heel strike during ambulation
- Rocker bottom is specially engineered to be low and wide to help promote a natural stable gait
The cam walker is good for all ankle injuries as well as for pre and post op management.
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Grade 2 and 3 sprains
- Stable fractures
- Post-Operative Use
OAsys CartiCare enables unloading of the medial or lateral compartment for relief of pain associated with unicompartmental osteoarthritis.
Plus, we equipped this unique brace with our new Accutrac® ROM hinge, making it further suitable for post-op and long-term rehab protocols requiring unloading and/or adjustable flexion/extension control.
- New Accutrac ROM hinges with easy-to-use flexion/extension stops
- Lockout: 0° // Flexion: 45°,60°,75°,90° // Extension: 10°,20°,30°,40°
- Optional Lockout Kit // Lockout: 10°,20°,30° // Flexion: 10°,20°,30°
- Acculign slide bar for on-the-sport medial or lateral unloading
- Heat-moldable frame for customized fitting by O&P professionals
- Quick-release buckles and 4-strap design for easy application and removal
Features and Benefits:
- 1-year limited warranty on frame and hinges
- Total Support System for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary andcombine instabilities
- Exclusive Gel Fit condylar pads provide ultimate joint line comfort and cushion bony prominences for improved patient satisfaction
- Reduced medial surface area for streamlined fit and improvedcomfort on fleshy legs
- Dual-hinge design provides functional support and prevents brace from rotating on the leg
- Non-corrosive materials, ideal for water sports
- Pivoting, quick-release buckles enable proper strap placementabove gastroc muscle
- Frame reliefs for a lightweight, open design
- Medial or lateral compartment unloading for unicompartmental OA or articular cartilage healing
- Post-op, rehab and functional support plus unloading for protocols requiring reduced medial or lateral joint loads during recovery
- Functional support for patients with varus or valgus alignment
- Multi-dimensional support for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Low and medium contact/impact activities
DH Offloading Walker
The DH Offloading Walker utilises a short leg walker in conjunction with a patented pressure relief insole to assist in the healing of plantar ulcers. The plantar insole allows effective pressure relief and shear reduction. Pressure relief is easily created by the removal of numerous independent shock-absorbing hexagons. This easily allows the insole to accommodate various sizes, shapes and numbers of ulcers.
- Shear force reduction by stabilising foot and ankle at 90º
- Wide low profile rocker bottom provides a smooth roll-through and increased stability for altered gaits
- The soft good’s patented inner bootie prevents foot from migrating on insole
- Designed around Royce’s unique insole system
- A safe environment for the simultaneous use of wound care material
- Easy to apply and modify
Foot-Up means that for drop foot or similar complaints there is at last an aid that is effective and truly patient-friendly as well. This is because the clever design of the Foot-Up lightweight ankle-foot orthosis not only provides visible improvement in the patient’s gait, but also ease of use, comfort and freedom of movement. Although hardly anyone will see that your patient is wearing a Foot-Up, the results will certainly be noticeable.
Attaches to Foot up to allow wear without footwear.
Form Fit Night Splint
Form Fit night splints are ideal for plantar fasciitis, achilles tendinitis and other lower extremity overuse injuries.
- Adjustable flexion straps provide a gentle stretching of the plantar fascia and achilles tendon. Adjusts from 90 to 10 dorsi-flexion
- Patented 3-dimensional molding creates superior comfort and fit with padding
- Soft, lycra lined foam interior is plush, washable and breathable to eliminated heat build-up
- Lycra lined foam padded straps maintain comfort across the flexor tendons
- User-friendly centre-release buckles simplify application
- Lightweight, low profile shell is sturdy and breathable